Computer Science(Self Finance)
Computer Science[Self Finance] Department
Computer Science Department welcomes the students for M.Sc. Computer Science
Interested students can send their
Percentage or Equivalent Marks:
On gascbsccssf[at]gmail[dot]com or Contact on 079-26424891.
Eligibility : Any Computer Graduate can apply as per the Gujarat University Eligibility Rules.
The Computer Science Department started to provide Self Financed education towards graduation course in Computer Science
The train and develop the students in Computer science in order to enable them to attain optimal levels of academic excellence and professional competence with building of commitment and character.
To provide quality education in computer science so that the students can keep pace with the forefront of new developments in computer technology and to develop thereby latest technological know-how using state of art infrastructure and innovative techniques.
To inculcate in the student moral values and leadership quality in addition to professional competence and commitment so that they can meet the current demands of IT industry. To Open avenues for higher studies in India and abroad in the IT sector.
The college has a team of well qualified and experienced faculty in the fields of Computer Science, Physics, Maths and English who work with zeal to instill in the students, a continuous desire to achieve excellence. We have specialized faculty in each field of Computer Science. The core faculty member input is supported by visiting faculty from industry to enhance on topic which are relevant for the modern IT industry.
The institute is well equipped with modern infrastructure like spacious seminar hall, Conference room and smart class rooms.
The lab consists of resources like Server , Desktops, Networking, Operating System, Software Development tools, Multi Media Software and Database Management Systems. There are all licensed softwares and the lab is well equipped with dedicated high speed 24*7 internet connectivity with Wi-Fi zone, Firewall, Content filtering tools and licensed Anti-Virus Software.
There is a comprehensive collection of books covering all subjects of computer science to meet the present and future needs of the faculty members and students. The library provides wide range of books, reference materials, periodicals and national as well as international magazines with latest CDs and DVDs.
- An opportunity to learn computer science along with physics & Maths (Which is now a basic requisite for MCA entrance).
- Graduates in computer science with maths as a subsidiary subject get an additional preference in the areas of computer programming.
- Our faculty use an effective teching approach that creates a learning environment of ease and pleasure without the stress and strain that commonly accompany a rigorous discipline.
- The students will be well-informed about the various career projects and through such exposure; they will develop essential soft skills that will ultimately lead them towards the path of success in the profession in the digital era of 21st century.
- We conduct monthly unit tests, which remains available online on Intranet as well and we also arrange academic Quiz programmes. System development project is compulsory for The Third Year students.
- We are very conscious about the overall development of the student & for that we organize various programmes and Co curricular activities.
M.Sc., M.Phil , Ph.D.
B.sc Computer Science
Dr. R. D. Modh has received UGC awards for Teacher fellowship Under FIP Schemes Of UGC
At Present there is no content available for this page, once content will be available would be updated